Based on the Administration of the Pskov region orders №43-r dated 21.02.2014 y. 03.23.2014 registered State Autonomous Institution "Pskov Region Investment Development Agency" (hereinafter – PRIDA). The founder is the State Committee of the Pskov region on economic development and investment policy.
The main goal of the PRIDA is attracting investments into the economy of the Pskov region.
The main tasks of the PRIDA are:
- creating favorable conditions for investment projects implementation in the region;
- individual support and consulting support each investment project at all stages of its implementation;
- attraction of investments into the economy of the Pskov region, the promotion of the region's investment potential in the global and Russian markets;
- development of social infrastructure projects through public-private partnership mechanisms.
In accordance with the tasks the Agency performs the following functions:
- providing information to investors about the resources required for investment projects (land, labor, energy and other resources);
- support of strategic investment projects implemented on the Pskov region’s territory and investment projects that the region’s Administration signed the "Agreement of Intent" with the investors;
- preparation of financial and economic conclusions of different investment projects;
- organization of cooperation between investors and representatives of the financial sector;
- preparation, printing and distribution of information materials about the investment opportunities of the Pskov region;
- exhibitions, forums, seminars and conferences directed at promoting the investment opportunities of the Pskov region, SEZ "Moglino" as well as the organization of participation of the region in similar events held in other regions of Russia.
The structure of the PRIDA operates three divisions: marketing department, investment projects department and consulting department .
The tasks of the marketing department:
- The development an annual action plan with the participation and presentation of investment opportunities of the Pskov region.
- The implementation of the annual plan of exhibitions (agreement, conduct, report).
- Maintenance of the investment portal of the Pskov region, its content.
- Preparation of business solutions, the formation of an investment portfolio.
The tasks of the investment projects department:
- Full administrative support for investment projects in the regime “one-stop-shop service”.
- Searching business partners for joint projects.
- Providing business cooperation with the authorities including Administration of the Pskov region.
- To assist investors in implementing investment projects at all stages, the reduction of administrative and other barriers.
The tasks of the consulting department:
- Information support of the process of accompaniment investors;
- consulting investors;
- PRIDA’s life support.
Administration of the Pskov region performs support for investment projects, regardless of the volume of investment, the country of origin and the branch accessory.
Nowadays any investor by contacting Committee for economic development and investment policy or Pskov region investment development agency receives assistance in administrative procedures, consultation and support in addressing issues related to land tenure, issues connecting to utility services. The obligations of the investor and region are assigned an Agreement of intent for the project.